IBM is continuously accelerating its digital transformations to help clients modernize their applications, new markets and make investments in emerging opportunities through our hybrid cloud and AI strategy. Creating client dedicated garages are key to delivering rapid innovation and desired outcomes for our clients.
Our clients at IBM Garage leverage multidisciplinary Garage teams across Enterprise Design Thinking; Lean Startup strategies; development, security and operations (DevSecOps) to create an entrepreneurial “fishbowl” to deliver outcomes faster than would otherwise be possible. If the thought of innovating at start-up speed with enterprise-scale excites you, IBM Garage is the right team for you!
As a Business Transformation Consultant you will partner with the IBM Garage team to develop business cases and embed services capabilities into Minimum Viable Solutions (MVS).Your Role and ResponsibilitiesWho you are
What you will do
- You would be responsible to forge strong working relationships with the Client & IBM Garage teams, helping establish the IBM team as a trusted partner.
- During the pre-sales process you will partner with the IBM Garage and the client teams to define issues and co create solutions that leverage IBM offerings to solve the client's business challenges.
- You will build/create and assesses busines s cases to ensure viability (level of effort, speed of implementation, quality of available data)
- You will shares insights gained from cross-client engagements and bring forward value based opportunities.
- Leveraging the IBM Garage & Services communities to share and learn from best practices would an essential agenda in this role
- Support business value framing, value realization and orchestration practices of the Garage team
- Develop business cases for follow-on work
- Frame changes to operating models and workflow requirements from MVS
- Embed Services offerings into Garage workIBMReferred_India